The best way of dealing heat and sunburn in summers is to drink fresh fruit juices. Drinking juices not only play an effective role in cooling down the body heat, it will keep you hydrate and prevent you from sunburn and sunrays damages. The nutrients, vitamins and minerals that fresh and delicious juices with low calories will provide to your body, keep you healthy and energetic during all summer season. Now question arises here what are the best juices to drink in summers. Here are the best juices that you should choose to drink to maintain good health in hot days of summer season.
- Watermelon: The mouthwatering and delicious watermelon keeps you hydrated for long and prevents your body from heat. The fresh watermelon juice is very good for healthy and fresh skin and reduces the chances of kidney stones formation. The diabetic patients should eat watermelon flesh to stay healthy during hot summer days.
- Mangoes: If you want healthy heart, good stomach for digestion and want to reduce the chances of free radicals which cause cancers, drink mango juice to get it done. Mangoes are king of fruits and provide so many health benefits.
- Lemon: The mixture of lemon and ginger will revitalize skin and hair and keep you away from chronic diseases. Lemon juice can be the right option for cancer protection. The high amount of vitamin C in lemon cures stomach problems.
- Cantaloupe or Muskmelon: You will get beta carotene, vitamin C, dietary fiber and many other minerals from muskmelon juice. The cooling down effects makes this sweet fruit popular among other fruits of summers. It prevents you from ulcers, cardiovascular problems and acidity.
- Pineapple: The second most popular fruit in tropical regions, 1 cup of pineapple juice provides more than 70 % manganese to strengthen bones and tissue. The beta carotene found in pineapple helps to maintain healthy eye vision by reducing the chances of macular degeneration.