- Chicken Breast Halves2Boneless
- Chili Powder1 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Pepper1 CupsChopped
- Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Jalapeno Peppers2Chopped
- Hot Pepper Sauce2 Teaspoons
1) Coat chicken in salt, pepper and chili powder.
2) Heat up oil in a skiller over high flame.
3) Fry the chicken giving 2 minutes to either side. Set the chicken on a plate.
4) In the skillet in which you fried chicken, throw in onion and bell pepper. Stir fry over moderate flame.
5) Add tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and chili powder. Stir in hot pepper sauce and stir well.
6) Stir well for 6 minutes time. When the chicken is tender, you’re done.
Acapulco Chicken Recipe is a very healthy and delicious dish to have for your chicken cravings. So simple and easy, barely takes around 25 minutes time to be fully served. Add red pepper flakes for more hot flavors and served with white boiled rice to make a complete main course meal.