- Salmon Fillet1 whole
- Apple Cider Vinegar1/2 Cups
- Liquid Smoke Flavor1 dash
- Honey1/2 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
1) Heat up the outdoor grill for high heat and oil the grill grate.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together vinegar, honey, brown suigar and liquid smoke.
3) Coat the Salmon with the prepared sauce mixture.
4) Place the coated Salmon on the hot grill grate and grill for 8 minutes.
5) Top with more of the sauce and turn the fish. Grill for 8 more minutes.
Note: Dont burn or overcook the Salmon for it to lose all its flavorings. Give a maximum of 8 minutes to either side.
This is a wonderful alternative to the normal spicy and sour Salmon dishes. Alaskan BBQ Salmon Recipe comes to you with very unique yet delicious sweet flavors, making for a dashing meal. This has all the makings to be a real family favorite as it can be served with any favorite side order or yours, rice, fries salad anything!