- All Purpose Flour5 Tablespoons
- Almonds1/2 Cups
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1/2 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 330 F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3) Place butter in a bowl and add sugar in it. Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth and creamy.
4) Add vanilla extract and eggs in the bowl and beat well again.
5) Mix salt in flour in a separate bowl and add this mixture to the butter mixture. Mix well so that everything becomes well combined.
6) Place the almonds in a blender and chop them finely on medium speed.
7) Now add these chopped almonds in the mixture and mix well so that they get well mixed.
8) Then drop the batter onto the cookie sheets using a spoon. Do make sure that the batter balls are at least 5 inches apart from each other.
9) Place the sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 8 minutes. Make sure the edges are quite brown.
10) Allow the cookies to cool down.
11) Roll the cookies around the handle of a spoon and serve these delicious almond rolls. (In case the cookies become too hard, you may reheat them.)
12) Serve these delicious almond rolls.
Looking for some great rolls? Try these delicious almond rolls that can be prepared in just about an hour. Brown sugar makes them sweet while butter adds a creamy touch to them.