- Ground cinnamon2 Teaspoons
- Chopped walnuts1 Cups
- Baking soda2 Tablespoons
- All-purpose flour2 Cups
- Vanilla extract2 Teaspoons
- Oil1 Cups
1) Take a bowl and mix brown sugar, carrots, almonds, and cheese. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
3) Take a pan and grease and flour it.
4) Mix egg whites, pineapple juice, vanilla, and white sugar. Spread over the pan, followed by the mixture of flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
5) Bake for about fifty minutes till a toothpick inserted has come out clean.
6) Allow to cool. Frost with cheese and cream.
It has become a trend nowadays to make cheese and cream cakes at home. This almonds with cheese cake can be prepared to wish your child on his birthday. It is a delicious and quick to make recipe. It has multiple ingredients, all baked perfectly together to make this cake taste well. This is one of my best dessert recipes.