- Vegetable Oil1/4 Cups
- Potatoes1 PoundsPeeled and Cubed
- SaltTo Taste
- Cayenne Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric1/2 Teaspoons
- Cumin1/4 Teaspoons
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Saute onions.
2) Add cayenne, turmeric, cumin and salt. Stir fry well.
3) Add in the potatoes and stir fry for 8 minutes time.
4) Add tomatoes and mix well. Seal the pan and leave to cook for an additional 12 minutes time.
Aloo Phujia Recipe , also known as "Aloo ki Bhujia" in Hindi, is one of the most popular vegetable dishes of the desi cuisine. Also very simple easy and delicious to make. Goes best with Indian fried flat breads.