- Sesame Oil1/2 Teaspoons
- Canola Oil1 Tablespoons
- Chile Paste2 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Soy Sauce1/2 Cups
- Soba Asian Noodles8 OuncesPre Cooked
1) Fry bacon in a skillet over high heat. Give a total of 6 minutes . Store about 3 table spoons of the bacon fat.
2) In the same skillet, throw in the onions and stir fry with the bacon for 4 minutes.
3) Throw in the canned tomatoes. Stir and leave to cook for 12 minutes time.
4) Boil the pasta according to package directions. Drain well and leave aside to let dry.
5) Season the prepared sauce with chopped basil. Add the boiled pasta to the sauce. Coat readily and serve garnish with grated Parmesan Cheese.
What an absolute classic of an Italian Pasta dish. Amatriciana Recipe is a must try for Italian Pasta lovers. It is arguably the best pasta sauce you will ever have. Surprising how simple yet delicious this sauce is to make. Enjoy!