- Cumin Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Chicken Broth1 Cups
- Halibut Fillets1.5 Pounds
- Corn Tortillas12
- Vegetable Oil1 Teaspoons
- Anaheim Chile Pepper1Chopped
- Garlic2 ClovesCrushed
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add garlic, leek and chile to the skillet. Stir fry until just brown.
3) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste. Stir.
4) Stir in tomatoes and chicken broth. Sprinkle cumin and stir fry readily over flame.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil and turn the flame down to low.
6) Add the halibut fillets into the skillet mixture and top with lime juice.
7) Cook the Halibut for about 20 minutes time or until it is done.
8) Prepare hot corn tortillas and enclose the prepared halibut in them. Serve!
These Anaheim Fish Tacos Recipe were delicious! Try using Tilapia and onion instead of leek and jalapeno peppers. Also try using whole wheat tortillas. This dish is super healthy, super fast to cook and super delicious to taste. The fresh lime juice tastes amazing! Dont get freaked out with its inclusion!