- Angel Hair Pasta1 Pounds
- Boneless Chicken Breast Halves6
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Italian-Style Salad Dressing Mix0.7 Ounces1 Package
- Chicken Broth1/2 Cups
- Cream Cheese with Chives4 Ounces
- Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup10.75 Ounces1 Can
1) Preheat the oven up to 165 degree C (325 degree F)
2) Melt butter on low heat in a large saucepan and stir in the salad dressing mix.
3) Mix chicken broth, mushroom sauce and cream cheese. Stir the mixture until it gets smooth.
4) In a baking dish place a single layer of chicken breast halves and pour it with sauce.
5) Bake it in the preheated oven for 60 minutes and before the chicken is done cook pasta in a large pot into lightly salted water until it gets al dente.
6) Now serve sauce and chicken over pasta and enjoy your dinner meal.
The uncomplicated ingredients, wonderful and delightful flavors and delicious sauce make Angel Chicken Pasta one of the best chicken recipes. Teenagers and kids will love it too as its different from the normal ones. The unique and complex taste with amazing flavors will urge you to add it to dinner parties as a surprise dish. You can double the ingredients if you want leftovers for next day.