- Apples1 CupsPeeled, Cored & Finely Diced
- Walnuts1 CupsChopped
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Melted Butter1/2 Cups
- All-Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Ground Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1/2 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F) and prepare 8×8-inch baking pan with flour and oil.
2) Mix together white sugar, egg and melted butter and then stir in all-purpose flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
3) Add chopped walnuts and peeled apples in mixture and place batter into prepared pan.
4) Bake the batter in preheated oven for 40 minutes and when a small knife comes out clean from center it will be ready.
Moist but crunchy Apple Bars is a perfect treat for breakfast. Excellent flavors with great taste in these bars will force you to make again. Use Granny Smith apples as these work well in the recipe and don’t loss its shape while baking.