- Boneless Chicken Breasts2
- Apple1/2 CupsSliced
- Parsley1 TablespoonsChopped
- Cornstarch1.5 Teaspoons
- Water1 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 Cups
- White Wine1/4 Cups
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Dried Bread Crumbs1 Tablespoons
- Cheddar Cheese2 TablespoonsShredded
1) To make the apple mixture, combine apple, bread crumbs and cheese in a large bowl. Leave aside.
2) Set the chicken boneless breasts on wax paper. Fill the breasts with the apple apple salad.
3) Roll up the chicken and make sure it is enclosed well enough in the wax paper.
4) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the wax papered chicken breasts.
5) Once slightly brown, stir in water and wine. Leave to cook for 20 minutes. The chicken should be done by then.
6) Take the chicken out of the skillet and set it on serving plates.
7) Dont throw away the liquids of the skillet. Add some water and cornstarch. Stir fry over medium flame for a few minutes. Your sauce should be ready.
8) Serve the sauce over the stuffed chicken breasts and enjoy!
This one isn't the stuffed chicken you might be thinking about. This Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe is a wonderful winter dish that comes with delicious boneless breast chicken filled with an amazing saucy apple mixture. The tenderness of the chicken is superb, and juicy apple salad filling takes the recipe to a whole new level.