- Cream Cheese4 Ounces
- Parsley2 Tablespoonschopped
- Greek seasoning1 Teaspoons
- Salmon2. 6 Ounces
- Artichoke hearts14 Ounces
1) Place cream cheese in a bowl and add Greek seasoning in it.
2) Extract juice from half a lemon and add it to the bowl; mix well.
3) Then chop parsley into fine pieces and add in the bowl; mix well again.
4) Finally add chopped artichoke hearts and salmon pieces in the bowl and give it a final stir.
5) Serve the artichoke and salmon salad as an appetizer or a snack.
Have you ever listened about a salad that is a perfect dip too? No? Then let me introduce you to artichoke and salmon salad; a salad that satisfies your appetite and a dip that is served with graham crackers. Cream cheese adds the creamy touch, while lemon makes it a bit tangy. Parsley add the health texture while Greek seasoning adds its characteristic flavor. The salad is especially recommended for those who are on a low-calorie diet. The great thing is that you can come up with this perfect salad-cum-dip in just about 10 minutes. Do serve your guests with this amazing salad and make them appreciate your cooking skills.