- Artichoke Hearts14 Ounces
- Romano Cheese1/3 CupsGrated
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 Cups
- Garlic1/2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Frozen Spinach10 Ounces
- Heavy Cream1/3 Cups
- Sour Cream1/2 Cups
- Mozzarella Cheese1 CupsShredded
1) Prepare the baking oven upto the 180 degree Celsius mark. \
2) Slightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a food blender and blend Romano Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, garlic and artichoke hearts together. Leave aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix together mozzarella cheese, sour cream, heavy cream and spinach.
5) Add the blended artichoke puree to the bowl and mix well.
6) Set up the bowl mixture on the greased baking dish.
7) Bake for 25 minutes time in the preheated oven or until bubbly!
People looking for unique and delicious dip sauces sure need to try this Artichoke Spinach Dip Recipe. Super hot and delicious dip! So very rich in flavor. Add more salsa and sour cream according to your flavors! Serve with chips or toasted bread of choice.