- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- SaltTo Taste
- PepperTo Taste
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Tomatoes15 OuncesDiced
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto1/4 Cups
- Canned Artichoke Hearts15 Ounces
1) Coat the breasts in salt and black pepper.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry the breasts giving 3 minutes to either side. Set the chicken aside.
3) Add tomatoes to the same skillet and stir well over flame.
4) Add the artichokes and pesto and stir fry for a minute.
5) Add the fried breasts back into the pan. Coat with everything.
6) Cover the skillet and leave to cook for 8 minutes time over moderate flame. Serve instantly!
Such a deliciously tasty and simple to cook dish, this Artichoke Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe. Really mouthwatering flavors, and surely one for the kids to have. The would love it. Make sure to make plenty of this.