- Noodles Pasta8 Ounces
- Canola Oil1 Teaspoons
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Chicken Breast Halves1Boneless and bite size pieces
- Ginger1 TablespoonsChopped
- Bok Choy2 leavesDiced
- Chicken Broth1/4 Cups
- Sherry2 TablespoonsDry
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Hoisin Sauce1.5 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Green Onions2Chopped
1) Fill a stock pot with water and mix in some salt.
2) Add in the noodles pasta and boil in the water salt mixture for around 12 minutes time. Drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) Heat up sesame and canola oils in a skillet over moderate high flame.
4) Add garlic and onion, stir fry until soft and tender.
5) Add the minced chicken to the skillet and stir fry with the mixture until the chicken turns evenly brown.
6) Stir in bok choy, chicken stock, sherry, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and garlic.
7) Mix and heat through thoroughly over moderate flame, for around turn mintues time.
8) Add the pasta to the skillet and toss readily with the mixture. Heat through for a couple minutes and serve!
A perfect picnic meal that can be prepared in bulk for parties and carryouts, Asian Carryout Noodles Recipe. The flavors are amazing, especially the ones given by the sherry and bok choy. The chicken is tender and wonderful and makes a perfect combination with the sauce and the noodles. For stronger flavors, increase the hoisin and soy sauce amounts.