- Soy Sauce1/2 Cups
- Sesame OIl1 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Red Onion1Chopped
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Red Pepper Flakes1 Teaspoons
- Sesame Seeds2 Tablespoons
- Beef Steak1 PoundsSliced
1) Take a bowl and whisk together brown sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce.
2) Add red onion and garlic. Mix and coat well.
3) Season with red pepper flakes, black pepper and sesame seeds Mix readily and add the leeks and carrots.
4) Toss and coat thoroughly. Finally, add in the meat. Coat well. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for over 2 hours or more.
5) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry the marinade mixture and stir repeatedly for a few minutes.
6) Stir fry well and the meat will be ready in a little while. Serve hot, over white boiled rice!
This Asian Fire Meat Recipe is one of my all time favorite Asian Beef dishes. Absolutely well balanced and incredibly versatile. I usually have this over white boiled rice. You may want to go messing around and try it over your favorite boiled pasta. The meat is just fabulous!