- Whole Chicken3 PoundsPieces
- Onion3 TablespoonsChopped
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Ginger Root1 TablespoonsChopped
- Garlic1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Honey2 Tablespoons
- Green Onions1/4 CupsChopped
1) Take a bowl and mix in soy sauce, ginger, garlic, honey and onion. Mix readily.
2) Add chicken pieces to the bowl. Toss and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl tightly with a shopper or a tray. Refrigerate for 60 minutes time.
4) Flame your baking oven up to the 225 degree Celsius mark.
5) Set the bowl mixture on a baking dish. Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
6) Flip the pieces and sprinkle green onions on top of them.
7) Bake for an additional 10 minutes time. The chicken should be soft once done. Serve hot!
One heck of a delicious marinade made of a killer combination of soy sauce, ginger honey and garlic. Just yum stuff, this Asian Style Honey Chicken Recipe . A typical Asian flavored chicken dish ready to be served alongside your favorite Asian fried rice. A few ingredients used up in a few steps to make a wonderful meal!