- Thawed & Frozen Corn Kernels16 Ounces1 Package
- Drained & Sliced Ripe Olives2.25 Ounces
- Lemon Juice1/4 Cups
- Olive Oil1/3 Cups
- Peeled & Diced Avocados4
- Minced Garlic5 Cloves
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper1Medium sized
- Chopped Onion1Small
- Cider Vinegar3 Tablespoons
- Dried Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Ground Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
1) Combine olives, corn kernels, onion and red bell pepper in a large bowl.
2) In another small bowl, mix minced garlic, cider vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Pour into corn mixture mix it well.
3) Now let it chill for 8 hours in refrigerator and stir in avocados before serving and enjoy salsa.
Avocado lovers will definitely love this superb appetizer. It is an amazing colorful, bright, flavorful and delicious salsa recipe with many health benefits. Although recipe will take some time to sit in flavors but it worth time and effort. People, who don’t know cooking at all, can also prepare it because they don’t need to cook anything. Just get the ingredients and start the work and serve the salsa with tortilla chips once all the flavors sit right.