- Cacao nibs1 Tablespoonsoptional
- Coconut milk3 Cupsor almond milk
- Cane sugar6 Tablespoonsunrefined
- Vanilla1/4 Teaspoonsoptional
1) Rinse the fruit well with water.
2) Slice the fruit (width-wise) and extract the flesh out of it.
3) Place the fruit in the blender along with sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut milk.
4) Add 4 ice cubes in the blender and blend well on medium speed for about 5 minutes until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
5) Put a couple of ice cubes in the serving glass and pour the drink over it.
6) Serve the chilled drink immediately.
Avocado milkshake is delicious and nutritious milkshake, which has a number of health benefits. Loved by vegetarians, avocado is abundant in monounsaturated fats along with Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and Potassium. Moreover, it doesn’t contain any cholesterol.
The tricky part of the recipe is where you need to take out flesh from the fruit. Always cut the fruit length-wise and pull apart the two pieces of fruit and remove the seed. Use a spoon to take out flesh from the fruit and transfer it to a bowl.