- Lemon Juice1
- Sea Saltto taste
- Dill Weed1 Pinch
- Salmon7 1/2 Ounces
- Creamy salad dressing1 Teaspoons
- Capers2 Teaspoons
1) Cut half an avocado into thin slices; repeat the procedure with cucumber as well.
2) Arrange the cucumber and avocado slices on a plate.
3) Add lemon juice over the slices along with sea salt and dill weed.
4) Place the salmon in another bowl and add creamy salad dressing over it; mix well.
5) Transfer the salmon-dressing mixture over the avocado and cucumber slices; mix well.
6) Finally spread capers over the bowl and serve avocado salmon salad as an appetizer or a light lunch.
Last week, I was sitting in my office and had no plans to go out for the lunch; reason is obvious, I had loads of work to do; I decided to skip the meal. But then I got to remember the advice of John – never skip a meal, he always says. Luckily, the chef at the office asked me if I wanted to enjoy some salad instead of a full fledge lunch. I decided to go for it. Believe me or not, the taste was so perfect that I love to prefer it over a wholesome meal, very often. Light and refreshing, avocado salmon salad offers the perfect blend of taste and health. I got the recipe from the chef and now I often enjoy it at my home. You may use canned salmon instead of the grilled one. Moreover, you can also use carrots or celery if you love their taste.