- Pork Baby Back Ribs2 Pounds
- Barbecue Sauce18 Ounces
1) Set up an appropriate portion of Aluminium foil to allow for the enclosing of the Ribs.
2) Grease the inner sides of each foil. Use cooking spray for that purpose.
3) Coat the baby back ribs with barbecue sauce and enclose them in the foil.
4) Close the foil tightly and refrigerate the marinated ribs overnight or for atleast 8 hours.
5) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 155 degree Celsius mark.
6) Dont open or discard the aluminium foil. Bake the foiled ribs for 150 minutes in the preheated oven.
These Baby Back Ribs Recipe are so wonderful, they are just the softest ribs I have ever had. The meat is so tender, that if would just fall off the bone itself. You no longer need to pay expensive bills at restaurants for one of these wonderful dishes, because they are waiting for you to make them at home. Try these ribs, they would rock your dining table!