- Buttermilk Biscuit Dough1 of 16 ounceRefrigerated
- Basil1 Teaspoons
- Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Swiss Cheese3 OuncesShredded
- Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Bacon8 Slices
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly grease a muffin pan with oil or non stick spray.
3) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the bacon until brown.
4) Add the fried bacon to a bowl and crumble it.
5) Mix in Swiss cheese, onion, tomato, mayonnaise and basil. Mix thoroughly.
6) Now horizontally split the biscuits into halves.
7) Set up the split halves on the greased muffin pan. Stuff the halves with the bacon tomato mixture.
8) Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
My mouth's watering as I write about this Bacon and Tomato Cups Recipe at the moment! You might have gotten an idea of how tasty this amazing dish is! Stunning combination of tomato and bacon in a super cheesy mixture! Just cant have enough of these stunning cups!