- Bacon8 Slices
- Ground beef1 Pounds
- Green bell pepper1
- Pizza sauce1 Cups
- Tomatoes3 roma
- Shredded Cheddar cheese4 Ounces
- Milk1 Cups
- Vegetable oil1 Tablespoons
- Flour1 Cups
- Salt1 Tablespoons
1) Place bacon in deep skillet, and keep on cooking over medium heat till it turns to brown. Crumble 6 slices.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3) Saute beef, onion and bell pepper until turn to brown. Keep on stirring in the 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce.
3) Beat eggs in a bowl and add milk and oil to it. Then add the flour and salt, and thoroughly mix. Pour evenly over the meat mixture. Don’t forget to sprinkle with the bacon.
4) Bake in preheated oven for half an hour till the cheese melts and the pizza turns to brown.
Bacon cheeseburger upside down pizza is very delicious and mouth watering. It is a healthy meal for the toddlers and little kids. This is too soft and yummy that even the elders of home would enjoy it.