- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Whole Chicken
- SaltTo Taste
- Thyme1 Teaspoons
- PaprikaTo Taste
- Bacon Slices8
- Beef Broth2 Cups
1) Flame up your oven to the 225 degree Celsius for the baking process later on.
2) Season the chicken with salt, black pepper, thyme and butter.
3) Fill the inside opening of the chicken with carrots and enclose with the legs.
4) Set up the whole chicken on a roasting pan.
5) Top with bacon strips and use toothpicks to stick them to the chicken. Top with paprika powder.
6) On the sides of the whole chicken, pour beef broth. Be careful not to top the chicken itself with any of the broth. It is just to be poured in the surrounding.
7) Roast for 20 minutes in the oven. Reduce the oven flame to 180 degree Celsius and top with some beef broth. Roast for an additional hour. Keep topping the chicken with the beef broth during the roasting process.
8) The bacon should be done. Remove it from the chicken and set it aside. Meanwhile, roast the chicken for 12 more minutes. Serve!
My boy friend is a huge fan of this Bacon Roasted Chicken Recipe. The chicken in this dish is so soft, tender and juicy, it is a must have. A perfect whole chicken dish. You may add red pepper flakes for more spice, although it is a perfectly balanced dish by default.