Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe
1) Layer up a baking sheet with foil and coat the foil lightly with some cooking spray.
2) Take a closable plastic bag and add chicken wings, garlic powder,cayenne pepper, salt and flour to it.
3) Seal the bag and shake it thoroughly to coat the wings. Set the wings up on the foiled baking sheet.
4) Heat up the baking oven to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
5) Take a bowl and whisk butter and hot sauce.
6) Coat the wings with the butter batter and set up on the baking sheet once again.
7) Bake for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn once during the baking process!
Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe on any menu are always a no brainer! Who wouldnt want to have them! Heres a super easy version of the recipe! My sister loved it! Took me barely 10 minutes time make these awesome wings! Super crispy, spicy and yummy! MM!