- Chicken Breast Halves2 PoundsBoiled and Cut into chunks
- Cream Of Celery Soup11 Ounces
- Cream of Chicken Soup11 Ounces
- Chicken Broth1 Cups
- Mozzarella Cheese1.5 CupsShredded
- Instant Stuffing Mix6 Ounces
1) Prepare the oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the chicken strips on a baking dish.
3) Take a bowl and mix in cream of chicken, cream of celery and half cup chicken broth. Mix well.
4) Top the baking dish chicken with the prepard cream mixture.
5) Then mix together cheese, stuffing mix and the remaining chicken broth. Top the chicken with this mixture too.
6) Bake for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven.
A wonderful mixture of chicken in cream soup, stuffing and cheese that all kids in my house are in love with. This Baked Chicken and Stuffing Recipe goes even better when served as a sandwich filling. Use double cream of mushroom soup for more flavors. I love this dish. Easy, simple and tasty!