- Chicken breast halves6skinless, boneless
- Cheese Sticks6
- Butter1/2 Cupsmelted
- Bread Crumbs1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/350 F.
2) Place the chicken pieces over a work surface and pound them well with a meat mallet; make sure that the chicken pieces are about half an inch thick.
3) Transfer the pounded meat pieces over a clean surface.
4) Place a cheese stick each over all the chicken pieces.
5) Now roll over the chicken pieces and lock the pieces with toothpicks.
6) Roll a chicken piece in the melted butter and then roll it in the bread crumbs; repeat the procedure with all the chicken pieces. Place all the chicken pieces in a baking dish.
7) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes; make sure that the chicken pieces are well cooked and the juices are quite clear.
8) Serve the baked chicken cordon bleu along rice and a dipping sauce.
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a perfect chicken main dish that lets you enjoy health combined with the delicious taste of chicken. The recipe is so simple that even the new cooks can give it a try. Mozzarella cheese goes great in the recipe, but you can also try the recipe with Cheddar cheese or Parmesan cheese. You can prepare this dish in just about an hour.