- Chicken Breasts3Boneless
- Salted Bread Crumbs1 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- SaltTo Taste
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Basil1 Tablespoons
- Thyme1 Teaspoons
1) Flame up your oven to the 210 degree Celsius mark. Butter a baking sheet.
2) Mix together cheese, bread crumbs, thyme and basil in a bowl. Mix together well.
3) Cut your chicken into nugget shaped pieces.
4) Dip chicken pieces into butter and then in the cheese mixture.
5) Layer the dipped chicken pieces onto the buttered baking sheet. Bake for 22 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite dip!
Nuggets are always a real kids favorite. Make this Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe for your little ones because not only is it more tasty than the normal restaurant nuggets, but healthier too. Enjoy with your favorite dip sauce. Id recommend bar b que or cheese sauce!