- Sea Saltto taste
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 Cloves
- Red Bell Pepper1
- Fresh Cilantro2 Tablespoons
1) First of all, prepare the oven by heating it up to 230 C/450 F.
2) Cut 2 eggplants into slices, lengthwise, making each slice quarter an inch thick.
3) Now spread some sea salt over the slices and then add a tbsp of olive oil over them.
4) Place the eggplant slices in the preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes.
5) Then flip over the slices and bake for another 10 minutes so that the slices are quite tender.
6) Remove the eggplant slices from the oven and let them cool; once cooled, cut them into slices, each slice being 1/8-inch thick.
7) Extract juice from half a lemon and mix it with minced garlic, 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Whisk well so that the dressing is quite smooth.
8) Cut the red bell pepper and carrots into thin strips.
9) Mix the carrot and red bell pepper strips with lemon dressing and baked eggplant slices so that the veggies are well coated with the dressing.
10) Spread some cilantro over the baked eggplant salad and serve it along a main dish on any of your favorite occasions.
Baked eggplant salad is a delicious combo of some veggies and lemon dressing and is great to go along any of your favorite dishes. You can prepare this salad in just about half an hour. Do add any amount of veggies in the salad and enjoy a healthy meal.