- Onion Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Chili Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Paprika Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Baking Potato1
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 225 degree celsius mark.
2) Slice up the potatoes into wedges.
3) Take a bowl and make a ready mixture of garlic powder, paprika powder, olive oil, onion powder and chili powder.
4) Coat the sliced potato wedges with the prepared olive oil mixture.
5) Set up the coated wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Optional: Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste and serve!
Burger dishes are always incomplete without a good bunch of french fries. For making looking for more taste and health in their fries, look no further than these Baked French Fries Recipe. Not only are these more healthy and flavorful, they are also very easy to make. Barely take 50 minutes of you time.