- White Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
1) Heat up your oven to the 200 degree Celsius mark.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet and layer it with aluminium foil.
3) Take a steamer basket or a colander and placed sliced potatoes in it. Mix sugar in the potato slices and leave for half an hour.
4) Mix together olive oil, garlic powder, salt n pepper in a bowl.
5) Add the fries to the bowl, coat well and layer the coated fries on the baking dish. ]
6) Bake for 20 minutes. When one side is baked, flip and bake the other side for 15 minutes. Serve warm and crispy!
Who doesn't like French Fries? There must not be any kid on this planet who is not a fan of this French classic of a dish. French Fries have various versions all across the globe. They are found in almost every restaurant you would walk in on this planet. Hardly any fast food meal is complete without a side weight of French fries. That is how important this dish is to the world. While the love for fries is is no question, they are considered to be more of a fattening food dish. This Baked French Fries Recipe is a healthier and tastier version of the original French Fries Recipe. Try it, enjoy and stay healthy!