- Kale Bunch1
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Seasoned Salt1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Arrange a sheet of parchment paper over a cookie sheet.
3) Cut the leaves from the thick stems using knife. Chop them into small bite-sized pieces.
4) Wash the leaves with fresh water and then use a salad spinner to dry them.
5) Spread some olive oil over the kale leaves and spread some seasoning salt over it.
6) Place the leaves over the prepared cookie sheet.
7) Then place the cookie sheet in the preheated oven.
8) Bake for about 15 minutes so that the edges get brown. Make sure you don’t burn the edges.
9) Serve these baked kale chips with a dipping sauce.
Are you one of those food lovers who are continuously in search of low-calorie, healthy diet? Well, if you answer yes, then I have a perfect snack, that completely matches your choice. Enjoy these delicious baked kale chips that carry a healthy content and are quite low on the calories side. The great thing is that they are baked, not fried. I love to have them on the couch while enjoying my favorite movie. You can enjoy them while you talk to any of your good friends or you can also serve them as a perfect appetizer.