- Seasoned Salt1 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Kale1 Bunch
1) Heat the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer up a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3) Tear up the kale leaves into bite sized shapes. Wash and rinse thoroughly. Drain and dry well!
4) Season the kale with olive oil and salt to taste.
5) Bake the kale for around 12 minutes time! Be careful not to burn it!
Not a meal that your kids would love, but a super healthy dish to have nonetheless, this Baked Kale Chips Recipe. A low calorie green dish thats perfect if you have a strict diet plan or routine. These can also be served as a side dish for parties! Taste great!