- Worcestershire Sauce3 Teaspoons
- Lamb Chops12
- Bread Crumbs2 Cups
1) Prepare the baking oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs.
3) Mix in Worcestershire Sauce and whisk thoroughly with the beaten eggs.
4) Coat the lamb chops first with the egg mixture and then with the bread crumbs.
5) Set up the coated lamb chops on a baking dish.
6) Bake for 20 minutes time. Once done, turn the chop and bake for 20 more minutes. Serve hot!
One of the easiest yet very filling meals I learned during my time in Pakistan, this Baked Lamb Chops Recipe . Super crispy mutton chops with a simple egg and Worcestershire sauce batter, served with blanched vegetables and baked potatoes to make a wonderful and quick meal!