- Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup10.75 Ounces
- Uncooked White Rice2 Cups
- Vegetable Broth1 Cups
- Chopped Onion1/2 Cups
- Fresh Chopped Mushrooms1/4 Cups
- Melted Butter1/4 Cups
- Dried Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Salt & PepperJust for Taste
1) Preheat the oven up to 200 Degrees C (400 Degrees F) and stir together 1 cup of vegetable broth, 2 cups uncooked rice and cream of mushroom soup in a large bowl.
2) Blend in melted butter, chopped onion, fresh chopped mushrooms, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Transfer the rice mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and cover it with aluminum foil or lid.
4) Bake the rice mixture for 35 to 40 minutes in preheated oven and if rice looks dry then add water and baked until tender.
Baked Mushroom Rice is a great side dish recipe and you can add vegetables of your own choice along with the original ingredients. If you want to add meat then ground turkey will be a good option and you can increase the spices as well.