- Margarine2 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour2 Teaspoons
- Salmon16 Ounces
- Saltine crackers6crumbled
- Milk1/2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Place melted margarine over a glass baking dish (small size).
3) Add flour in the baking dish and mix well so that the flour is quite moist.
4) Flake the salmon into the dish and then add crackers in the dish; mix well.
5) Now add milk over the mixture and mix well.
6) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes so that the salmon is well cooked.
7) Serve the baked salmon along with bread or rice.
Baked food is much healthier than the fried one and this is why I always prefer it over other food types. Baked salmon is one such dish that has been served in our family for a long time and is always a treat to the taste buds. My grandmother and mom were great at cooking and then they transferred this amazing skill to me. I often try the recipe at my home and make my guests lick their fingers. Get to prepare this amazing baked salmon in just about 40 minutes or so.