- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds1/4 Cups
- All Purpose Flour2 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
1) Flame up your oven to the 190 degree Celsius.
2) Grease up a baking dish with soy sauce.
3) Mix together flour, salt, pepper and sesame seeds in a bowl.
4) Coat the chicken pieces with the sesame mixture and then set them up in the baking dish.
5) Top with some butter and bake in the preheated oven for 38-42 minutes time.
One of the real family favorites when it comes to Sesame dishes. Although, this Baked Sesame Chicken Recipe is made to be used for Boneless chicken, but bone in chicken would do just as good. Serve with your favorite pasta and enjoy!