- Cornstarch1 Tablespoons
- Water1 Tablespoons
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/2 Cups
- Cider Vinegar1/4 Cups
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Ginger1/2 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Chicken Thighs12
1) Heat up your baking oven to 200 degree Celsius.
2) Take a bowl and mix in water, sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, ginger, black pepper and garlic.
3) Transfer to a skillet. Set the flame to low and heat the mixture until bubbly and creamy.
4) Slightly grease a baking dish and layer the chicken pieces on it.
5) Top the pieces with the sauce you prepared in Step 2. Top both sides of the chicken pieces.
6) Bake for half an hour, then flip upside down, and bake for another half hour.
One of the most requested recipes out there. Baked Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is a must have if you're a healthy chicken eater. The flavors are just amazing and the tenderness of the chicken will make you crave for more when you're done eating. If you like more spice, make double the sauce and increase the sauce topping. Goes perfectly as a main dish or with side orders of fries or boiled vegetables. For cheese lovers, sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese to boost up the flavors even more!