- Firm Tofu16 Ounces1 Extra Package
- Dash Hot Sauce1
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Maple Syrup2 Tablespoons
- Ketchup2 Tablespoons
- Liquid Smoke Flavoring1 Teaspoons
- Vinegar1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds1 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Ground Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F) and spray oil over non-stick baking sheet.
2) Make slices of tofu to ½ inch and press excess water out from slices and then again cut the sliced tofu into ½ inch cubes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together hot sauce, liquid smoke flavoring, vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic powder, black pepper, ketchup, maple syrup and soy sauce.
4) Now mix tofu cubes into sauce and marinate for 5 minutes.
5) Place a single layer of tofu cubes on non-stick baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6) Turn tofu cubes and bake until all turn brown and serve.