- Ground Turkey1 Pounds
- Italian Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Baby spinach1/4 Cupsthinly sliced
- Onion powder2 Tablespoons
- Garlic powder2 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Place ground turkey in a bowl and add Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, egg, onion powder, and baby spinach slices in it. Mix well.
3) Make meatballs out of the mixture and place them over a baking sheet (make sure that they are 2-inches apart).
4) Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes so that the meatballs are well browned and are no more pink in color; insert a thermometer in the meatballs and make sure that the temperature is 74 C/165 F.
5) Serve these delicious baked turkey meatballs with any of your favorite breads.
I often look for quick and easy dinner recipes so that I don’t need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen after a tiring day at work. Last year, I was on a trip to Italy, where I was able to enjoy these delicious baked meatballs at a friend’s house. The taste was amazing that I finished every bite of it. The amazing fact is that you can get it ready in just about half an hour. Healthy and delicious, baked turkey meatballs are a treat to the taste buds.