- Milk2 Cups
- Peach15 Slices
- Fruit Yogurt3 1/2 Ounces
- Chocolate Sauce2 Tablespoonsoptional
1) Rinse the fruits with water.
2) Peel off a banana and cut it into chunks.
3) Peel off the peaches and cut them into slices.
4) Pour milk in a blender and then add peach slices and banana chunks in it.
5) Add yogurt and chocolate sauce in the blender and blend for about 2 minutes on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Transfer the smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve.
Banana and Peach Smoothie is a healthy and delicious drink that is certainly a perfect breakfast. Do make sure that you use fresh and ripe fruits. If the peaches are not that sweet, add a bit of brown sugar or honey. To reduce the amount of calories, use low-fat milk or replace milk with cashew milk or almond milk.