- Butter3 Cups
- Sugar2 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Tablespoons
- Baking soda2 Teaspoons
- Buttermilk2 Cups
- Lemon juice1 Cups
- Butter2 Cups
- Confectioners' sugar2 Cups
1) Heat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
2) Take a Bundt pan and grease and flour it.
3) Mix mashed bananas, lemon juice, baking soda, salt, and flour in a bowl.
4) Spread over the pan and top with the mixture of cream, butter, sugar, and beaten eggs.
5) Allow to bake for about an hour or till a toothpick inserted has come out clean.
6) For frosting, mix cream, butter, banana pieces, and sugar and spread over the cake before you cool in refrigerator for half an hour almost.
Do you love bananas? If so, then this is a very special and delicious banana cake. It was first made by my mom when we, the kids, were shouting for a homemade dessert. The cake tastes very well, and contains easily available ingredients. It is ready in almost two hours, so must to give a try.