- All Purpose Flour2 Cups
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Bananas3ripe; mashed
- Milk1 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Butter1/2 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Chocolate chips1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 165 C/ 325 F and then generously grease a loaf pan (9 x5) with butter, cooking spray, or olive oil.
2) Place flour in a bowl and add baking soda, salt, and baking powder in it; mix well.
3) Pour milk in another bowl and add cinnamon and bananas in it. Mix well.
4) Place butter in another bowl and add sugar in it; beat the butter until the mixture is quite smooth and creamy.
5) Add eggs, one after the other in the butter mixture, and do mix well after you add each egg.
6) Now combine the banana mixture with the butter mixture and then add it to the flour mixture; mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth and creamy.
7) Add chocolate chips in the bowl and mix well so that the chocolate chips are well mixed in the batter; then transfer the batter to the greased loaf pan.
8) Place the loaf pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 70 minutes; make sure a teaser poked in the center of the cake comes out clean.
9) Let the bread stay in the loaf pan for about 10 minutes; then transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool down completely.
10) Cut the banana chocolate chip bread into slices and serve it along a cup of tea or milk to enjoy a perfect breakfast.
Moist and tasty, banana chocolate chip bread is a delicious combination of chocolate chips, butter, milk, cinnamon, and banana. Do serve the bread along a cup of tea or milk in the breakfast and get to enjoy a tasty health-filled breakfast. Not only in the breakfast, but goes great as a snack too. Come up with this delicious bread in just about one and a half hour.