- Coconut milk2 Cups
- Vanilla powder1 Pinch
- Sugarto taste
- Cinnamon powder1/4 Teaspoons
1) Peel off the bananas and chop them into small bite-sized pieces.
2) Pour coconut milk in a blender and add vanilla extract to it.
3) Pulse the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
4) Place the bananas in the blender.
5) Add sugar or jaggery.
6) Blend the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth.
7) Put 2 ice cubes in a tall glass and pour banana milkshake over them.
8) Garnish the drink using cinnamon powder or cardamom powder.
9) Serve the drink immediately, as its taste and color changes as the time goes on.
Another popular drink featuring banana as the main ingredient, banana milkshake is a perfect drink for all season. What is special about this recipe is that I used coconut milk instead of dairy milk, and it was a great experience, as it made the drink lighter and cooling one instead of a sluggish one.
The drink is also great for children as it helps them grow well. Moreover, people suffering from lactose intolerance must also include this drink in their breakfast menu. Always use fresh bananas so that it is easy for your stomach to digest the beverage.