- Oranges3ripe and fresh
- Ice cubes6
1) Rinse the oranges with clean water and cut them into equal halves.
2) Extract juice from each of the pieces using a juicer and transfer the juice to a blender.
3) Peel off bananas and chop them into small pieces.
4) Add ice cubes in the blender.
5) Blend the ingredients for about 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Transfer the drink to ice-filled serving glasses.
7) Garnish the drink with small banana pieces and serve the drink chilled.
A combination orange and banana in a juice is nothing but an oasis for you on a hot summer afternoon. You can prepare the juice easily and get relieved from the blistering heat of summer. You may add a bit of honey and sugar if it’s not sweet to taste, but I suggest skipping sugar or replacing it with unrefined cane sugar. It’s a perfect drink for breakfast, but you can also enjoy it anytime in the day.