- Baby spinach250 Grams
- Yogurt1/2 Cups
- Honey2 Teaspoons
- Crushed ice1/2 Cups
1) Wash spinach with clean water.
2) Peel off a banana and chop it into small pieces.
3) Cut oranges into two pieces and extract juice from them with fruit juicer.
4) Pour orange juice in the blender and add banana pieces, honey, spinach, and yogurt to it.
5) Blend for about 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Turn off the blender to add crushed ice.
7) Blend for about 4 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth.
8) Transfer the juice in ice-filled glasses and serve the drink chilled.
Banana spinach smoothie is a delicious and healthy combination of two extremely healthy ingredients. Orange juice, honey, and yogurt are such ingredients not only make this drink healthier, but also give it a great taste.
However, if you intend to lose pounds, skip honey from the recipe. You must include this drink in your breakfast menu.