- Olive Oil2 Cups
- Butter2 Cups
- Worcestershire Sauce3/4 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Lemon Slices4 Lemons
- Hot Pepper SauceTo Taste
- Italian Seasoning1 Teaspoons
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Paprika Powder1 Teaspoons
- Large Shrimp8 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 225 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up butter and oil in a nonstick skillet over moderate flame.
3) Take a bowl and quickly mix together Italian seasoning, hot sauce, lemons, black pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic, salt and papriks.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into the skillet. Stir thoroughly and cook for around 6 minutes.
5) Take another non stick skillet and pour half of the cooked mixture into it.
6) Fry half of the shrimps in one skillet and the other half in the other skillet over, in both cases, over moderate flames. Dont give more than 10 minutes to the shrimp.
7) Transfer the shrimp mixture to a baking pan once done. Bake for 10 minutes and serve!
Has to be one of the best ways to cook jumbo shrimp, Barbecued Shrimp Recipe is an absolute boss of a seafood meal. The sauce is just out of this world and can be complimented pretty well by toasted french bread. The barbecue flavors are stunning and the best thing is, the dish takes barely 35 minutes to prepare.