- Italian Bread1 Loaf
- Basil6 leavesChopped
- Mozzarella Cheese4 OuncesSliced
- Balsamic Vinegar1/2 Cups
- Red Pepper Flakes1/8 Teaspoons
1) Slice up the Italian bread loaf in half length wise.
2) Heat up a non stick pan over moderate flame and slightly grease it.
3) Toast the inner sides of the halved Italian bread loaf on the hot non stick pan. Fry until both sides are just slightly brown.
4) Top one half of the sliced Italian bread with tomatoes, then basil and finally Mozarella Cheese.
5) Close the sandwich using the toasted top half. Slice your sandwich into quarters.
6) Take a bowl and whisk together red pepper flakes and balsamic vinegar. Serve this with the prepared sandwiches as a dipping sauce.
Want something refreshing for a nice and fast breakfast main dish meal? Try this Basil Tomato Mozzarella Sandwich Recipe which is super refreshing healthy and nutritious. Tomato and mozzarella cheese combinations are always a super hit, and the addition of some basil flavors makes it even more amazing.