- Barbecue Sauce20 Ounces
- Lemon WedgesOf 1 Lemon
- Garlic2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Country Pork Ribs10
1) Flame up your oven to the 115 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the ribs on a baking dish and season with a little amount of salt.
3) Layer the garlic over the ribs, followed by lemon slices.
4) Bake for 2 hours in the preheated oven. Once done, the ribs should be soft and easily pressable.
5) Filter out all the liquids in and around the ribs. Top and coat with Barbecue sauce.
6) Increase the flame of the oven to the 225 degree Celsius mark. Bake for 60 more minutes.
These BBQ Country Style Ribs Recipe are going to turn as the most tasty baked ribs you have ever had in your live. Serve warm and fresh with barbecue sauce of your choice. Very easy and simple to make with just 4 ingredients.