- Canned Tuna in Water6 Ounces
- Quick Cooking Oats2/3 Cups
- Barbecue Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Green Onion3 TablespoonsChopped
- Hot Pepper Sauce1/2 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Savory1/2 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
1) Take a bowl and mix together oats and eggs. Blend well.
2) Add in the tuna and toss to coat well.
3) Pour barbecue sauce and hot pepper salt in the bowl. Season with savory, salt and add green onion. Mix thoroughly.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
5) Make pattie shapes out of the tuna batter or spoon out the mixture into the hot oil.
6) Flatten the patties and add them to the hot oil. Fry for 6 minutes time, giving 3 minutes time to each side.
BBQ Tuna Fritters Recipe is one of the finest and easiest ways of using up canned tuna. These patties are mouthwatering. Could go well with just about anything. Serve as a main course meal with your favorite dip sauce or topping, or just serve as a side dish for one of your favorite meals.